Hello, my loves!
I am back with another review! ❤ Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and Happy New years to everyone!
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and choose to buy anything, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
About a month or so ago I received a message from this lady asking if I would be interested in testing and reviewing her skin care product, Re:Liv Plant Botox Facial Serum.
This Serum is Vegan, Paraben-Free, Phthaleins-Free, Gluten-Free and for me the most important one it is Animal Cruelty Free !!
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Rosehip Seed Oil, DMAE Bitartrate, MSM, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Hibiscus Flower Extract, Provitamin A, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C Ester, Provitamin B5, 10% Matrixyl 3000, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Chia Seeds Oil, FSS Organic Passionflower SNO, FSS Amazonian Lily Extract OS, FSS Aloe extract MO, PSS Calendula Extract BG, FSS Camomile Extract SQ, FSS CytoSulf PF, FSS Brazil Flower Extract, FSS Chaparral Extract, FSS Hibiscus Extract , PhytoCide Elderberry OS
I have been using it ever since I received it and wow! let me tell you, I can definitely see a huge difference in my skin! Its brighter, clearer, softer, looks and feels tighter. It is designed for all skin types. I use it in the morning before applying my makeup and at night after removing my makeup. It smells amazing and it feels amazing when applying to my skin! A little goes a really long way, I use maybe 3-4 little drops for my entire face. I have to say I am extremely amazed, I think the price is absolutely worth it, considering it is made with organic all natural products and you’re supporting a small business!
Heres Why It Works!
– Hibiscus flower extract : Skin firming, natural skin tightener to reduce the appearance of sagging, creates gentle tension on the skin’s surface, resulting in a natural lifting and tightening effect
– Rosehip Seeds Oil, Vitamin C Ester : Rosehip seeds Oil It is unique among vegetable oils in containing retinol (Vitamin A), and is also high in vitamin C. and essential fatty acids. It protects the skin and increases cell turnover because it contains vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin D and B-carotene, a form of vitamin A, and which are all antioxidants that help fight free radicals. Brightening, even out skin tone, Re-energize aging skin cells for a healthy, refreshed look
– Matryxl 3000 : Powerful anti-aging enzyme, Accelerates collagen production to skin’s natural support structure, Stimulates cellular renewal for a younger, healthier overall look
– Rosemary extract : Fights acne, Anti-oxidants help to protect against free radical damage and the effects of environmental stresses on the skin.
– Calendula, Aloe leaf, Rosehip seeds oil, Camomille extract : Powerful moisturizing function, Soothe sensitive skin, Lock in moisture for a healthy glow and visibly rejuvenated complexion.
– Chia Seeds Oil, Provitamin A, Vitamin B3, B5 : Tighten pores, Smooth out skin texture, Chia seed is considered the richest botanical source of omega-3 fatty acids found in nature, offering more than
flax-seed or fish oil. These fatty acids work to encourage a more plump look to the skin. They also help maintain moisture levels, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as relieving dryness and peeling.
Get yours today at www.reliv.shop.com You won’t be disappointed!